Product name: Tajade Hetian jade earrings Inlay material: Gold
- Jasper, a kind of Hetian jade, is famous for its green color, full of vitality and hope.
- Hetian jasper is bright in color, soft in luster, firm and dense in texture, and feels oily and smooth inside and out.
- Gold jade earrings are very suitable for women's daily matching, and can also be used as a symbol of love in weddings and important occasions. Treasures are given to cherished people to enhance temperament and shine for love.
- Maintenance of jade:
1. Avoid collision and extrusion: jade is easily damaged after collision, and gold is easily deformed by extrusion, so it should be placed separately from hard objects.
2. Avoid corrosion: try not to touch perfume, soap, shower gel, chemical reagents, and avoid wearing it when bathing and swimming.
3. Avoid high temperature: high temperature will make the jade expand, affecting the texture and luster. Do not expose to the sun for a long time.
4. Wear it often: the more jade you wear, the more beautiful it is, and the best maintenance for the jade is when you wear it often.